Early-Bird Registration Now Open
Save When You Register Online Today
Thursday, May 3, 2018
Los Angeles, California
Join healthcare industry peers and EHS professionals for an information-rich, strategy-packed day devoted exclusively to the latest EHS trends, issues, strategies and solutions affecting healthcare facilities today.
NETWORK WITH OTHER HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY EHS PROFESSIONALS
- EHS Leaders and EHS Professionals
- Safety Leaders
- Risk Management Leaders
- Environmental Professionals
- HR Leaders
- Facilities Leaders
- Students and Professionals Seeking Healthcare Employment
- Emergency Management Professionals
MULTI-TRACK PROGRAM ADDRESSING TODAY’S EHS CHALLENGES
- Changes to CMS
- Chemical Spill Response
- Sharps Handling
- Hazardous Waste
- USP 800
- Santa Rosa Fire Response
- Workplace Violence
- Mobility as Medicine
- Multi-Agency Emergency Exercises
- Influenza Epidemic Insights
- Convenient, efficient, affordable one-day program.
- Only $150 when you register before March 30 – includes parking pass.
- Convenient public transit options available.
- Choose from a variety of presentations and panels addressing the latest healthcare EHS issues.
- Features real world case studies shared by subject matter experts from Kaiser Permanente, UCLA and other leading healthcare institutions and EHS experts.
- Attendance is limited; register today. Discounts available for students and groups of 3+ from same organization.
Share this Event