This event has now passed.
Thanks to our speakers, sponsors and all who attended for helping to make this UCLA
EHSSENTIALS Symposium a great success!
Couldn’t join us this year? Wondering what you missed? You can download session slide presentations here.
Then make plans to join us next year in 2019. Send us an email here and we’ll notify you when the date is set!
Thursday, May 3, 2018
Los Angeles, California
Join healthcare industry peers and EHS professionals for an information-rich, strategy-packed day devoted exclusively to the latest EHS trends, issues, strategies and solutions affecting healthcare facilities today.
NETWORK WITH OTHER HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY EHS PROFESSIONALS
- EHS Leaders and EHS Professionals
- Safety Leaders
- Risk Management Leaders
- Environmental Professionals
- HR Leaders
- Facilities Leaders
- Students and Professionals Seeking Healthcare Employment
- Emergency Management Professionals
MULTI-TRACK PROGRAM ADDRESSING TODAY’S EHS CHALLENGES
- Changes to CMS
- Chemical Spill Response
- Sharps Handling
- Hazardous Waste
- USP 800
- Santa Rosa Fire Response
- Workplace Violence
- Mobility as Medicine
- Multi-Agency Emergency Exercises
- Influenza Epidemic Insights
CMS – Challenges in the Physical Environment
Richard Curtis RN, MS, HACP
Chief Executive Officer, Center for Improvement in Healthcare Quality
The Fire Department is Taking a Last Stand. What Happened When Our Hospital Heard These Words.
Judi Goodin, RN
Safety Leader, Kaiser Permanente Santa Rosa Medical Center
John Baker, RN
Clinical Nurse Educator, Kaiser Permanente, Santa Rosa Emergency Department
- Convenient, efficient, affordable one-day program.
- Only $175 – includes lunch, snacks and parking pass.
- Convenient public transit options available.
- Choose from a variety of presentations and panels addressing the latest healthcare EHS issues.
- Features real world case studies shared by subject matter experts from Kaiser Permanente, UCLA and other leading healthcare institutions and EHS experts.
- Attendance is limited; onsite registration available. Discounts available for students and groups of 3+ from same organization.
Share this Event