This event has now passed.
Thanks to our speakers, sponsors and all who attended for helping to make this year’s EHSSENTIALS Symposium a great success!
Couldn’t join us this year? Wondering what you missed? Presentations from this year’s event are available to view here.
Then make plans to join us next year in 2018. Send us an email here and we’ll notify you when the date is set!
Thursday, May 11, 2017
Los Angeles, California
Join healthcare industry peers and EHS professionals for an information-rich, strategy-packed day devoted exclusively to the latest EHS trends, issues, strategies and solutions affecting healthcare facilities today.
NETWORK WITH OTHER HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY EHS PROFESSIONALS
- EHS Leaders and EHS Professionals
- Safety Leaders
- Risk Management Leaders
- Environmental Professionals
- HR Leaders
- Facilities Leaders
- Students and Professionals Seeking Healthcare Employment
MULTI-TRACK PROGRAM ADDRESSING TODAY’S EHS CHALLENGES
- Hospital Inspection Innovations
- Sharps Injury Prevention
- Incident Analysis Improvement
- Slips, Trips and Falls Solutions
- Affordable Care Act Changes
- Emergency Management Practices
- Risk Communication
- Relationship-Based Care
- Exposure from Disinfection Techniques
- Convenient, efficient, affordable one-day program.
- Only $175 – includes parking pass.
- Convenient public transit options available.
- Choose from a variety of presentations and panels addressing the latest healthcare EHS issues.
- Features real world case studies shared by subject matter experts from Kaiser Permanente, UCLA and other leading healthcare institutions and EHS experts.
- Attendance is limited; register today. Group and student discounts available.
Share this Event