Early-Bird Registration Now Open
Save When You Register Online Today
Wednesday, April 18, 2018
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
Join healthcare industry peers and EHS professionals for an information-rich, strategy-packed day devoted exclusively to the latest EHS trends, issues, strategies and solutions affecting healthcare facilities today.
NETWORK WITH OTHER HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY EHS PROFESSIONALS
- EHS Leaders and EHS Professionals
- Safety Leaders
- Risk Management Leaders
- Environmental Professionals
- HR Leaders
- Facilities Leaders
- Students and Professionals Seeking Healthcare Employment
MULTI-TRACK PROGRAM ADDRESSING TODAY’S EHS CHALLENGES
- Risk Management
- Patient Mobility
- Infectious Disease Trends
- Staff Injury Costs
- Patient Decontamination
- Sharps Injuries
- Opioid Drug Abuse
- EHS Leadership Panel
- Contractor Safety
- OSHA Update
- Staff & Patient Safety Panel
- Hazardous Drug Handling
- Safety Management Systems
- CMS Compliance Challenges
Dr. Robert Emery
Vice President for Safety, Health, Environment & Risk Management, The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston
Keeping Your Risk Management Program on Course in a Sea of Constant Change
With over 30 years’ experience and the unique distinction of being the only person to hold national board certification in all of the seven main areas of health and safety, Dr. Emery will share insights and strategies for framing information to ensure continued program support, and managing change successfully.
- Affordable registration – Only $99 when you register before March 18; $45 for students – includes parking pass, light breakfast, and lunch. Convenient public transit options available.
- Choose from a variety of presentations and panels addressing the latest healthcare EHS issues.
- Features real world case studies shared by subject matter experts from leading healthcare institutions and EHS experts.
- Attendance is limited; register today. Group discounts available.
- CEUs Available. AIHA, ABSA and the Certificate of Public Health.
What’s EHSSENTIALS all about?
Take a look at last year’s events to see past Symposium offerings.
Share this Event