This event has now passed.
Thanks to our speakers, sponsors and all who attended for helping to make this first Texas EHSSENTIALS Symposium a great success!
Couldn’t join us this year? Wondering what you missed? You can download session slide presentations here.
Then make plans to join us next year in 2018. Send us an email here and we’ll notify you when the date is set!
Friday, April 28, 2017
The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center
Join healthcare industry peers and EHS professionals for an information-rich, strategy-packed day devoted exclusively to the latest EHS trends, issues, strategies and solutions affecting healthcare facilities today.
NETWORK WITH OTHER HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY EHS PROFESSIONALS
- EHS Leaders and EHS Professionals
- Safety Leaders
- Risk Management Leaders
- Environmental Professionals
- HR Leaders
- Facilities Leaders
- Students and Professionals Seeking Healthcare Employment
MULTI-TRACK PROGRAM ADDRESSING TODAY’S EHS CHALLENGES
- Emergency Management
- High-Consequence Pathogens
- Active Shooter
- Sharp Injury Prevention
- Safe Patient Handling
- USP 800 / Hazardous Drugs
- Hazardous Waste
- EHS Leadership
- And More!
Dr. Charles R. Denham, M.D., Founder, Global Patient Safety Forum; Chairman, TMIT
William H. Adcox, Chief Security Officer, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center; Chief of Police, The University of Texas Houston Police Department
The Future: Threat Safety Science
With the threat velocity we are now facing, we must move from tactical focus to strategic focus and tactical excellence; beyond protection to preparedness and prevention — using performance improvement tools and skills to develop new leadership, best practice and technology systems. By applying the discipline of great teams, we can employ Threat Safety Science to better manage threats and risks.
- Affordable registration – Only $125; $45 for students – includes parking pass, light breakfast, and lunch. Convenient public transit options available.
- Choose from a variety of presentations and panels addressing the latest healthcare EHS issues.
- Features real world case studies shared by subject matter experts from leading healthcare institutions and EHS experts.
- Attendance is limited; register today. Group discounts available.
- CEUs Available. AIHA, ABSA and the Certificate of Public Health.
What’s EHSSENTIALS all about?
Take a look at last year’s events to see past Symposium offerings.
Share this Event