This event has now passed.
Thanks to our speakers, sponsors and all who attended for helping to make this Stanford EHSSENTIALS Symposium a great success!
Couldn’t join us this year? Wondering what you missed? You can download session slide presentations here.
Make plans to join us next year in 2019. Send us an email here and we’ll notify you when the date is set!
Thursday, October 25, 2018
Stanford University Medical Center
Palo Alto, California
Join healthcare industry peers and EHS professionals for an information-rich, strategy-packed day devoted exclusively to the latest EHS trends, issues, strategies and solutions affecting healthcare facilities today.
NETWORK WITH OTHER HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY EHS PROFESSIONALS
- EHS Leaders and EHS Professionals
- Safety Leaders
- Environmental Professionals
- Nursing Team Managers
- Infection Control Nurses
- HR Leaders
- Facilities Leaders
- Risk Management Professionals
Multi-track Program Addressing Today’s EHS Challenges
Presentation topics include:
- Optimizing Storage Space
- Surgical Smoke Control
- Hazardous and Medical Waste Segregation
- Workplace Violence Prevention
- Leadership and Injury Reduction
- Ergonomic Risk Assessment
- CMS Standards for Clinic Emergency Preparedness
- Electronic Systems and Tools
- Hazardous Drugs Handling
One day well spent
- Convenient, efficient, affordable one-day program.
- Only $175 – includes parking pass. Convenient public transit options available.
- Choose from a variety of presentations and panels addressing the latest healthcare EHS issues.
- Features real world case studies shared by subject matter experts from leading healthcare institutions and EHS experts.
- Attendance is limited. Group discounts available.
- CEUs Available
Contact us here.
Take a look at recently held EHSSENTIALS events to see examples of our typical program offerings – agenda, speakers and session topics.
Share this Event