Thursday, October 25, 2018
Stanford University Medical Center
Palo Alto, California
Join healthcare industry peers and EHS professionals for an information-rich, strategy-packed day devoted exclusively to the latest EHS trends, issues, strategies and solutions affecting healthcare facilities today.
NETWORK WITH OTHER HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY EHS PROFESSIONALS
- EHS Leaders and EHS Professionals
- Safety Leaders
- Environmental Professionals
- Nursing Team Managers
- Infection Control Nurses
- HR Leaders
- Facilities Leaders
- Risk Management Professionals
Multi-track Program Addressing Today’s EHS Challenges
Presentation topics include:
- Optimizing Storage Space
- Surgical Smoke Control
- Hazardous and Medical Waste Segregation
- Workplace Violence Prevention
- Leadership and Injury Reduction
- Ergonomic Risk Assessment
- CMS Standards for Clinic Emergency Preparedness
- Electronic Systems and Tools
- Hazardous Drugs Handling
One day well spent
- Convenient, efficient, affordable one-day program.
- Only $175 – includes parking pass. Convenient public transit options available.
- Choose from a variety of presentations and panels addressing the latest healthcare EHS issues.
- Features real world case studies shared by subject matter experts from leading healthcare institutions and EHS experts.
- Attendance is limited; register today. Group discounts available.
- CEUs Available
Registration Now Open!
Contact us here.
Take a look at recently held EHSSENTIALS events to see examples of our typical program offerings – agenda, speakers and session topics.
Share this Event