Early-Bird Registration Now Open
Save When You Register Online Today
Thursday, November 9, 2017
Stanford University Medical Center Palo Alto, California
Join healthcare industry peers and EHS professionals for an information-rich, strategy-packed day devoted exclusively to the latest EHS trends, issues, strategies and solutions affecting healthcare facilities today.
NETWORK WITH OTHER HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY EHS PROFESSIONALS
- EHS Leaders and EHS Professionals
- Safety Leaders
- Environmental Professionals
- HR Leaders
- Facilities Leaders
- Risk Management Professionals
MULTI-TRACK PROGRAM ADDRESSING TODAY’S EHS CHALLENGES
Presentation topics under consideration include:
- Workplace Violence
- Staff & Patient Safety
- Ergonomics/Safe Patient Handling
- Pathogen Exposure Control
- Occupational Health/Injury Reduction
- Hazardous Drugs/Waste
- Emergency Response/Management
- Risk Management/Communications
- EHS Technologies
- Convenient, efficient, affordable one-day program.
- Early-bird Registration – Only $150 when you register before Sept. 1 – includes parking pass. Convenient public transit options available.
- Choose from a variety of presentations and panels addressing the latest healthcare EHS issues.
- Features real world case studies shared by subject matter experts from leading healthcare institutions and EHS experts.
- Attendance is limited; register today. Group discounts available.
- CEUs Available
Registration Now Open!
Call for Presentations Open
Showcase your EHS knowledge and expertise on a variety of healthcare-focused EHS topics. Submission deadline July 14, 2017.
Call for Presentation Posters
Share your case study with the largest gathering of healthcare EHS professionals in northern California and help move healthcare EHS forward. Submissions due September 15, 2017.
Contact us here.
What’s EHSSENTIALS all about?
Take a look at last year’s event:
View the EHSSENTIALS 2016 Symposium agenda, speakers and presentations.
Share this Event