Early-Bird Registration Extended
Save When You Register Online by September 25
Thursday, November 9, 2017
Stanford University Medical Center
Palo Alto, California
Join healthcare industry peers and EHS professionals for an information-rich, strategy-packed day devoted exclusively to the latest EHS trends, issues, strategies and solutions affecting healthcare facilities today.
NETWORK WITH OTHER HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY EHS PROFESSIONALS
- EHS Leaders and EHS Professionals
- Safety Leaders
- Environmental Professionals
- Nursing Team Managers
- Infection Control Nurses
- HR Leaders
- Facilities Leaders
- Risk Management Professionals
MULTI-TRACK PROGRAM ADDRESSING TODAY’S EHS CHALLENGES
Presentation topics include:
- Risk communications
- Resiliency in healthcare
- Safe patient handling
- Incident analysis
- Safety improvement technologies
- Injury reduction
- Workplace violence
- EHS team excellence
- Disinfection exposure risks
- Sustainability in healthcare
- LEAN tools for infection prevention
- Hospital evacuation planning
- Benchmarking injury data
- Convenient, efficient, affordable one-day program.
- Early-bird Registration – Only $150 when you register before Sept. 25 – includes parking pass. Convenient public transit options available.
- Choose from a variety of presentations and panels addressing the latest healthcare EHS issues.
- New this year – Poster Presentations. Learn more here.
- Features real world case studies shared by subject matter experts from leading healthcare institutions and EHS experts.
- Attendance is limited; register today. Group discounts available.
- CEUs Available
Registration Now Open!
Contact us here.
What’s EHSSENTIALS all about?
Take a look at last year’s event:
View the EHSSENTIALS 2016 Symposium agenda, speakers and presentations.
Share this Event