This event has now passed.
Thanks to our speakers, sponsors and all who attended for helping to make this fourth annual Northern California EHSSENTIALS Symposium another great success!
Couldn’t join us this year? Wondering what you missed? You can download session slide presentations here.
Interested in attending or presenting next year? Email us at email@example.com.
Thursday, November 9, 2017
Stanford University Medical Center
Palo Alto, California
Join healthcare industry peers and EHS professionals for an information-rich, strategy-packed day devoted exclusively to the latest EHS trends, issues, strategies and solutions affecting healthcare facilities today.
NETWORK WITH OTHER HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY EHS PROFESSIONALS
- EHS Leaders and EHS Professionals
- Safety Leaders
- Environmental Professionals
- Nursing Team Managers
- Infection Control Nurses
- HR Leaders
- Facilities Leaders
- Risk Management Professionals
MULTI-TRACK PROGRAM ADDRESSING TODAY’S EHS CHALLENGES
Presentation topics include:
- Risk communications
- Resiliency in healthcare
- Safe patient handling
- Incident analysis
- Safety improvement technologies
- Injury reduction
- Workplace violence
- EHS team excellence
- Disinfection exposure risks
- Sustainability in healthcare
- LEAN tools for infection prevention
- Hospital evacuation planning
- Benchmarking injury data
In times of overwhelming demands and constant change, how do we bounce forward with resilience and renewal?
- Convenient, efficient, affordable one-day program.
- Only $175 – includes parking pass. Convenient public transit options available.
- Choose from a variety of presentations and panels addressing the latest healthcare EHS issues.
- New this year – Poster Presentations. Learn more here.
- Features real world case studies shared by subject matter experts from leading healthcare institutions and EHS experts.
- Attendance is limited; group discounts available.
- CEUs Available
Contact us here.
What’s EHSSENTIALS all about?
Take a look at last year’s event:
View the EHSSENTIALS 2016 Symposium agenda, speakers and presentations.
Share this Event