This event has now passed.
Thanks to our speakers, sponsors and all who attended for helping to make this third annual Northern California EHSSENTIALS Symposium another great success!
Couldn’t join us this year? Wondering what you missed? You can download session slide presentations here.
Then make plans to join us next year in 2017. Send us an email here and we’ll notify you when the date is set!
Thursday, November 10, 2016
Stanford University Medical Center Palo Alto, California
Join healthcare industry peers and EHS professionals for an information-rich, strategy-packed day devoted exclusively to the latest EHS trends, issues, strategies and solutions affecting healthcare facilities today.
NETWORK WITH OTHER HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY EHS PROFESSIONALS
- EHS Leaders and EHS Professionals
- Safety Leaders
- Environmental Professionals
- HR Leaders
- Facilities Leaders
MULTI-TRACK PROGRAM ADDRESSING TODAY’S EHS CHALLENGES
- Workplace Violence
- Pandemic Planning
- Lab Ergonomics
- Construction Safety
- Hospital Inspections
- Environmental Stewardship
- Workplace Safety
- And More!
Dr. Christopher Gardner, Ph.D.
Professor of Medicine, Stanford Prevention Research Center
Many of us currently face the dilemma of being overwhelmed by choices of “what to eat.” What is “healthy”? What is “sustainable”? Dr. Gardner will offer solutions and insights to your dietary conundrums with an engaging blend of scientific and humorous perspectives, and leave you with the key to linking unapologetic deliciousness with health and environmental sustainability.
What’s EHSSENTIALS all about?
Take a look at last year’s event:
View the EHSSENTIALS 2015 Symposium agenda, speakers and presentations.
View the EHSSENTIALS 2015 Photo Gallery
Registration Now Open!
Call for Presentation Posters
Share your case study with the largest gathering of healthcare EHS professionals in northern California and help move healthcare EHS forward. Submissions due October 21, 2016.
Questions? Contact us here.
- Convenient, efficient, affordable one-day program.
- Affordable registration – Only $175 – includes parking pass. Convenient public transit options available.
- Choose from a variety of presentations and panels addressing the latest healthcare EHS issues.
- Features real world case studies shared by subject matter experts from Kaiser Permanente, Stanford, Marin General, UCSF and other leading healthcare institutions and EHS experts.
- Attendance is limited; register today. Group discounts available.
- CEUs Available
Share this Event