Attending the Symposium? Read Attendee Info Here.
ONSITE REGISTRATION AVAILABLE
Thursday, October 8, 2015
Stanford University Medical Center Palo Alto, California
Join healthcare industry peers and EHS professionals for an information-rich, strategy-packed day devoted exclusively to the latest EHS trends, issues, strategies and solutions affecting healthcare facilities today.
NETWORK WITH OTHER HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY EHS PROFESSIONALS
- EHS Leaders and EHS Professionals
- Safety Leaders
- Risk Managmement Leaders
- Environmental Professionals
- HR Leaders
- Facilities Leaders
MULTI-TRACK PROGRAM ADDRESSING TODAY’S EHS CHALLENGES
- Workplace Safety
- Hazardous Drugs
- Emergency Management
- Safe Patient Handling
- Bloodborne & Airborne Pathogen Standards
- Workplace Violence
- Occupational Injuries
- And More!
Dr. Colin Bucks
Stanford Health Care Office of Emergency Management
Dr. Bucks’ experiences treating Ebola patients in Liberia as a volunteer medical coordinator with the International Medical Corps were profiled in the New York Times and CBS 60 Minutes and helped shape personal protection protocols adopted by the CDC and many hospitals. Don’t miss this discussion of relevant infection control practices to help protect your staff and patients.
- Convenient, efficient, affordable one-day program.
- Only $175 – includes parking pass.
- Convenient public transit options available.
- Choose from a variety of presentations and panels addressing the latest healthcare EHS issues.
- Features real world case studies shared by subject matter experts from Kaiser Permanente, Stanford University and other leading healthcare institutions and EHS experts.
- Attendance is limited.
- Group discounts available.
- CEUs Available
Major Support From
Share this Event