This event has now passed.
Thanks to our speakers, sponsors and all who attended for helping to make this Oregon EHSSENTIALS Symposium a great success!
Couldn’t join us this year? Wondering what you missed? You can download session slide presentations here.
Make plans to join us next year in 2019. Send us an email here and we’ll notify you when the date is set!
Monday, October 8, 2018
Legacy Emanuel Medical Center
Join healthcare industry peers and EHS professionals for an information-rich, strategy-packed day devoted exclusively to the latest EHS trends, issues, strategies and solutions affecting healthcare facilities today.
Network with Other Healthcare Industry EHS Professionals
- EHS Leaders and EHS Professionals
- Safety Leaders
- Environmental Professionals
- HR Leaders
- Facilities Leaders
- Risk Management Professionals
- Nursing Leaders
- Infection Control Nurses and Specialists
Multi-track Program Addressing Today’s EHS Challenges
Presentation topics include:
- Joint Commission / CMS regulatory update
- Safe patient handling
- Sustainability, green health and facility renovation
- Current issues: Legionella, Electrical NFPA 70e, Silica Dust
- Chemical and waste management; USP 800
- Injury prevention and safety culture
- Designing environments that enhance staff and patient safety
- Chemical and waste management challenges
- Pain prevention and management in occupational health
One day well spent
- Convenient, affordable one-day program.
- Only $175 – includes parking pass. Convenient public transit options available.
- Choose from a variety of presentations and panels addressing the latest healthcare EHS issues.
- Features real world case studies shared by EHS experts from leading healthcare institutions.
- Attendance is limited; onsite registration available. Group discounts available.
- CEUs Available
Contact us here.
Take a look at recently held EHSSENTIALS events to see examples of our typical program offerings – agenda, speakers and session topics.
Share this Event