This event has now passed.
Thanks to our speakers, sponsors and all who attended for helping to make this New York EHSSENTIALS Symposium a great success!
Couldn’t join us this year? Wondering what you missed? You can download session slide presentations here.
Make plans to join us next year in 2019. Send us an email here and we’ll notify you when the date is set!
Friday, October 12, 2018
Montefiore Medical Center
Bronx, New York
Join healthcare industry peers and EHS professionals for an information-rich, strategy-packed day devoted exclusively to the latest EHS trends, issues, strategies and solutions affecting healthcare facilities today.
Network with Other Healthcare Industry EHS Professionals
- EHS Leaders and EHS Professionals
- Safety Leaders
- Environmental Professionals
- HR Leaders
- Facilities Leaders
- Risk Management Professionals
- Nursing Leaders
- Infection Control Nurses and Specialists
Multi-track Program Addressing Today’s EHS Challenges
Presentation topics include:
- Safe Patient Handling
- Behavioral Health Best Practices
- Risk Communication
- Sharps Safety
- Risks in Construction
- Disaster Mental Health
- Surge Planning
- Hazardous Drug Handling
- Emerging Infectious Diseases
- Integrated Health Systems and Coalition Building
- Safety Challenges in a Research Environment
- Organizational Resilience
- Supply Chain Assessment
One day well spent
- Convenient, affordable one-day program.
- Full-day registration – includes lunch – only $75
- Choose from a variety of presentations and panels addressing the latest healthcare EHS issues.
- Features real world case studies shared by EHS experts from leading healthcare institutions.
- Attendance is limited. Group discount available.
- CEUs Available
Contact us here.
Take a look at recently held EHSSENTIALS events to see examples of our typical program offerings – agenda, speakers and session topics.
Share this Event