This event has now passed.
Thanks to our speakers, sponsors and all who attended for helping to make this Mayo Clinic EHSSENTIALS Symposium a great success!
Couldn’t join us this year? Wondering what you missed? You can download session slide presentations here.
Make plans to join us next year in 2019. Send us an email here and we’ll notify you when the date is set!
Wednesday, November 14, 2018
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Rochester
Join healthcare industry peers and EHS professionals for an information-rich, strategy-packed day devoted exclusively to the latest EHS trends, issues, strategies and solutions affecting healthcare facilities today.
Network with Other Healthcare Industry EHS Professionals
- EHS Leaders and EHS Professionals
- Safety Leaders
- Environmental Professionals
- HR Leaders
- Facilities Leaders
- Risk Management Professionals
- Nursing Leaders
- Infection Control Nurses and Specialists
Multi-track Program Addressing Today’s EHS Challenges
Preliminary presentation topics include:
- The Calculus of Risk
- Laboratory Safety
- Pharmaceutical Production Risks
- Hospital Staff Injury Costs
- MRI Safety
- Emerging Risk & Control Strategies
- Culture of High Reliability
- High-Consequence Infectious Diseases
- 3D Printing Hazards
- Sustainability Improvements in Labs
- Workplace Violence Panel
- Patient Mobility
- Hazardous Chemical Management
- Safety in Medical Research
One day well spent
- Convenient, efficient, affordable one-day program.
- Convenient public transit options available.Only $175 – includes parking pass. Convenient public transit options available.
- Choose from a variety of presentations and panels addressing the latest healthcare EHS issues.
- Features real world case studies shared by subject matter experts from leading healthcare institutions and EHS experts.
- Attendance is limited. Group discounts available.
- CEUs Available
Contact us here.
Take a look at recently held EHSSENTIALS events to see examples of our typical program offerings – agenda, speakers and session topics.
Share this Event