Wednesday, November 14, 2018
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Rochester
Join healthcare industry peers and EHS professionals for an information-rich, strategy-packed day devoted exclusively to the latest EHS trends, issues, strategies and solutions affecting healthcare facilities today.
Network with Other Healthcare Industry EHS Professionals
- EHS Leaders and EHS Professionals
- Safety Leaders
- Environmental Professionals
- HR Leaders
- Facilities Leaders
- Risk Management Professionals
- Nursing Leaders
- Infection Control Nurses and Specialists
Multi-track Program Addressing Today’s EHS Challenges
Preliminary presentation topics include:
- The Calculus of Risk
- Laboratory Safety
- Pharmaceutical Production Risks
- Hospital Staff Injury Costs
- MRI Safety
- Emerging Risk & Control Strategies
- Culture of High Reliability
- High-Consequence Infectious Diseases
- 3D Printing Hazards
- Sustainability Improvements in Labs
- Workplace Violence Panel
- Patient Mobility
- Hazardous Chemical Management
- Safety in Medical Research
One day well spent
- Convenient, efficient, affordable one-day program.
- Convenient public transit options available.Only $175 – includes parking pass. Convenient public transit options available.
- Choose from a variety of presentations and panels addressing the latest healthcare EHS issues.
- Features real world case studies shared by subject matter experts from leading healthcare institutions and EHS experts.
- Attendance is limited; register today. Group discounts available.
- CEUs Available
Registration Now Open!
Contact us here.
Take a look at recently held EHSSENTIALS events to see examples of our typical program offerings – agenda, speakers and session topics.
Share this Event