This event has now passed.
Thank you to all who joined us for this first EHSSENTIALS symposium in the Midwest.
Couldn’t join us this year? Wondering what you missed? You can download session slide presentations here.
Interested in attending or presenting next year? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thursday, October 12, 2017
Kahler Grand Hotel
Join healthcare industry peers and EHS professionals for an information-rich, strategy-packed day devoted exclusively to the latest EHS trends, issues, strategies and solutions affecting healthcare facilities today.
Network with Other Healthcare Industry EHS Professionals
- EHS Leaders and EHS Professionals
- Safety Leaders
- Environmental Professionals
- HR Leaders
- Facilities Leaders
- Risk Management Professionals
- Nursing Leaders
- Infection Control Nurses and Specialists
Multi-track Program Addressing Today’s EHS Challenges
Presentation topics include:
- Risk communications
- EHS management systems
- Sterilization and disinfection safety
- Clinical and business continuity planning
- Safe patient handling
- Radiation safety
- EHS leadership development
- Workplace risks of Nanotechnology
- Tools for injury prevention programs
- Ergonomic solutions
- Reducing sharps incidents
- Convenient, efficient, affordable one-day program.
- Only $175 – convenient public transit options available.
- Choose from a variety of presentations and panels addressing the latest healthcare EHS issues.
- Features real world case studies shared by subject matter experts from leading healthcare institutions and EHS experts.
- Attendance is limited. Group discounts available.
- CEUs Available
Contact us here.
Share this Event
Refreshment breaks sponsor