Thursday, October 12, 2017
Kahler Grand Hotel
Join healthcare industry peers and EHS professionals for an information-rich, strategy-packed day devoted exclusively to the latest EHS trends, issues, strategies and solutions affecting healthcare facilities today.
Network with Other Healthcare Industry EHS Professionals
- EHS Leaders and EHS Professionals
- Safety Leaders
- Environmental Professionals
- HR Leaders
- Facilities Leaders
- Risk Management Professionals
- Nursing Leaders
- Infection Control Nurses and Specialists
Multi-track Program Addressing Today’s EHS Challenges
Presentation topics include:
- Risk communications
- EHS management systems
- Sterilization and disinfection safety
- Clinical and business continuity planning
- Safe patient handling
- Radiation safety
- EHS leadership development
- Workplace risks of Nanotechnology
- Tools for injury prevention programs
- Ergonomic solutions
- Reducing sharps incidents
- Convenient, efficient, affordable one-day program.
- Only $175 – convenient public transit options available.
- Choose from a variety of presentations and panels addressing the latest healthcare EHS issues.
- Features real world case studies shared by subject matter experts from leading healthcare institutions and EHS experts.
- Attendance is limited; register today. Group discounts available.
- CEUs Available
Registration Now Open!
Contact us here.
Share this Event